Happy Valentine's Day from the new UK Bing Blog


We’ve been talking about creating a UK specific blog for Bing for some time now to introduce the team and provide regular updates on UK Bing features, tips and tricks. Whilst there is a ton of great info provided by our colleagues on Bing globally, we often get asked about UK specific features or industry matters. So voila…. UK Bing Blog is born and just in time for Valentine’s day. Speaking of the impending amorous date, we did a poll around the team to discover how folks were planning to spend February 14th. An amazing 60% had planned something special for a loved one. Ahhhhhh, romance is certainly alive and kicking in the UK Bing team! For the other 40% who claimed to have forgotten, didn’t believe in St Valentine or needed some escape from it, we think Bing can help.

For last minute restaurant bookings, check out Bing’s local search with integrated Qype and Top Table. Try restaurants in WC1.

  • Need a special gift pronto, read reviews on best Flower and Gifts providers at Ciao from Bing.
  • Escaping the country? Why not visit Barcelona. Check the footie score before you go to impress the locals.
  • Clean forgot and need to create a quick valentine email? Warm up the correspondence with fancy pics from Bing Image search.
  • And if you are wondering what the fuss is all about, you can hone up on your trivia by learning all about Saint Valentine using Bing Reference.


Whatever you decide to do, have a great weekend and remember to come back to us next week.

Marie :-)