We are excited to share that that we have partnered with Suno, a leader in artificial intelligence-based music creation to bring their capabilities to Microsoft Copilot. Through this partnership, people will have at their fingertips the ability, regardless of musical background, to create fun, clever, and personalized songs with a simple prompt. Suno has been a leader in AI music technology, pioneering the ability to generate complete songs—lyrics, instrumentals, and singing voices—from a single sentence.
You don’t have to know how to sing, play an instrument, or read music to bring your musical ideas to life. Microsoft Copilot and Suno will do all the hard work for you, matching the song to cues in your prompt. To get started creating your music, simply follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Edge, visit copilot.microsoft.com and ensure you’re signed in with your Microsoft Account
- Enable the Suno plugin or click on the Suno logo that says, “Make music with Suno”
- Ask Copilot to create a song for you such as, “Create a pop song about adventures with your family”
- Jam along to your new tune
- Share on social or with your friends and colleagues
We believe that this partnership will open new horizons for creativity and fun, making music creation accessible to everyone. This experience will begin rolling out to users starting today, ramping up in the coming weeks. We can't wait to see (and hear!) what you create.