Each week Bing Predicts picks the winners of every professional football game. Every Wednesday, for the rest of the season, we’ll update our prior week’s results, share our upcoming week’s predictions on Bing and provide insights into how we make our picks.
Week 5 Predictions:
For Week 5, Bing predicts Tennessee to win in an upset due in part to the extra preparation time they have in coming off of a bye week, defeating a Buffalo team who suffered a surprising home loss Sunday. Here’s the breakdown for the other 13 games:
- Indianapolis will make it 3 straight wins, all against divisional opponents, with their win in Houston.
- Atlanta, Cincinnati, Denver and Green Bay all keep their perfect seasons alive with wins.
- Kansas City takes a break from a difficult stretch (Denver, Green Bay and Cincinnati) hosting and defeating 1-3 Chicago.
- Philadelphia plays New Orleans for the first time since the January 2014 wild card game in which New Orleans won their first road playoff game. Unlike then, both teams are struggling at 1-3 and unlike then, Philadelphia will emerge the victor.
- Baltimore is 13-1 versus Cleveland in their last 14 games. They should get their 14th win in 15 games Sunday.
- Tampa Bay slides by Jacksonville in the battle for north Florida.
- Arizona defeats Detroit to make the latter 0-5.
- New England is 11-4 under their current coaching staff coming off of a bye week. Dallas is only mediocre at home, so this should safety go to New England.
- New York follow up on their surprise road win with another victory against visiting San Francisco.
- San Diego closes the week with a home win over Pittsburgh who is still missing their starting quarterback.
This week’s predictions also come with a new and improved UX which combines the weekly game schedule with the probabilities of Bing Predicts.
Week 4 Results:
Upsets did not go Bing’s way in Week 4, as Pittsburgh and Dallas lost overtime games Thursday and Sunday night, respectively. Across the Atlantic, Miami also failed to deliver against New York in the first of three pro games played in London this season. Week 4 saw Bing Predicts go 8-7, bringing us to 38-25 for the season. Green Bay, Denver, Carolina and Atlanta remain undefeated, and our prediction models confirm we’re sticking with our pre-season call for them to make the playoffs.
Week 4 Record: 8-7
Total Season Record: 38-25
Hope you enjoy the Week 5 games!
– Walter Sun, Bing Predicts Team Lead