If you’re going to be attending either SES Chicago or Webmaster World Las Vegas, then stop by and check out one of the Live Search/ adCenter sessions, booths or exciting social events. I will be at the freezing cold (but intellectually stimulating) SES Chicago, while Jeremiah (PM Webmaster Tools) and Martina (Dev Manager Webmaster Tools) will be basking in the warm glow of the Las Vegas slot machines (aka, the one arm bandits).
Search Engine Strategies
- Brad Goldberg, Orion Panel: Universal, Blended and Vertical Search
- Brian Boland, Are Paid Links Evil?
- Ziya Genceren, Online Maps: Plotting the Direction of Local Search
- James Colborn, Personalization, User Data & Search
- Christopher Plambeck, Search Engines on Click Fraud
- Booth: adCenter / Live Search Webmaster Center
Webmaster World 2007
- Natala Menezes, Major PPC Engines – Vendor Panel and Keyword Research, Selection and Optimization
- Derrick Wheeler, Duplicate Content Issues Duplicate Content Issues and Interactive Site Reviews – Focus on Organic
- Mary Berk, Quality Score Management
- Mike Nichols, Video Search Engines
- Eytan Seidman, Open Search Forum with The Engines and Guy Kawasaki
- Microsoft Party!
Hope to see you there!
–Nathan Buggia, Live Search Webmaster Team