My sister is one of those smug shoppers that purchased her final Christmas gift back in August, but perhaps you’re normal like me and you still need a couple last-minute gifts. Maybe you’ve come up blank and have no idea what to get your mother-in-law. You may have forgotten someone on your list, received an unexpected gift and now feel obligated to reciprocate, or maybe you just procrastinated and now you need to pull the shopping equivalent of an “all nighter”.
Never fear! Bing has got you covered. In fact, there’s still plenty of time for you to shop from the warmth and comfort of your couch, get great cashback savings, and make sure your gifts are delivered in time to be stashed underneath the Christmas tree.
Here are a few last-minute deals for you to consider:
· Get 20% cashback from Sears and you can get free shipping with a minimum purchase this Thursday and Friday 12/17-18. Search for “sears cashback” and look for the cashback coin.
· Books are a terrific last-minute gift! Save 12% cashback at Barnes & Noble (just remember that their Nook isn’t eligible for cashback)
· Shop at Macy’s and you’ll have 20% cashback coming your way.
· Pick up some shoes or handbags from Endless and get 20% cashback, plus they’re offering free overnight shipping and free returns. You can order up to 5pm on 12/23 and still receive your order by Christmas Day!
· Gap is offering 25% cashback on all their brands, including Old Navy and Banana Republic.
If you’re still completely stumped, check out our gift guides for ideas for Him, for Her, for Kids and by Price. Your smug sister will never need to know about your eleventh-hour shopping rampage. So quit procrastinating already and get going.
Happy last-minute shopping!
Kelly Scott, cashback Product Manager
Other posts of interest:
Ellen is going Bing for the holidays
Online holiday shopping tips by Mary Hunt