Valentine’s Day is one more great excuse to shower others with love, whether that’s a significant other, your kids or a close friend. At Bing, we see the largest spike in Valentine’s Day related searches three days prior to the holiday, which can be stressful trying to find last minute gift ideas and reservations. To help, Bing has curated relevant content so you can spend less time searching and more time making the day meaningful.
- Cortana, your personal assistant powered by Bing, is on hand to help – Need to check which type of flowers to buy for your loved-one? Or get a sneak-peak at your Valentine’s Day fortune? Cortana has all the answers.
- Take in a show – Don’t fancy going out? Stay in and rent one of our great movie suggestions, perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Share a sweet treat – Tempt yourself and your loved ones with these Valentine’s Day desserts. Don’t forget to look for the chef’s hat icon to find images with accompanying recipes.
- Get crafty – Show off your artistic side with one of these crafts, including a set of coloring pages that kids (or the kid in you) will love.
- Turn on some mood music – Not sure what to say? Let these love songs do the talking.
Still not sure what to do? Check out this carousel of Valentine’s Day Ideas’ for inspiration. Find a category you like, click on the tile and explore your options.
If you have more suggestions for ways Bing can help others celebrate Valentine’s Day, let us know at Bing Listens.
Have fun celebrating,
– The Bing Team