Valentine’s Day is one more great excuse to shower others with love, whether that’s a significant other, your kids or a close friend. At Bing, we see the largest spike in Valentine’s Day related searches three days prior to the holiday, which can be stressful trying to find last minute gift ideas and reservations. To help, Bing has curated relevant content so you can spend less time searching and more time making the day meaningful.
- Book a table online – If you’re using the new Bing app for iPhone or Android, you can easily see which restaurants allow online reservations saving you the trouble of multiple phone calls.
- Take in a show – Stay in and rent a movie or checkout what’s playing in theaters and purchase tickets right from Bing. You’ll find search results for both here. For live shows, find ticketed events by searching for ‘events near me’.
- Share a sweet treat – Tempt yourself and your loved ones with these Valentine’s Day desserts. Don’t forget to look for the chef’s hat icon to find images with accompanying recipes.
- Send them a surprise – Show loved ones you’re thinking of them and have flowers delivered, or go for something unique like a candy bouquet.
- Get crafty – Show off your artistic side with one of these crafts, including a set of coloring pages that kids (or the kid in you) will love.
- Turn on some mood music – Not sure what to say? Let these love songs do the talking.
Still not sure what to do? Check out this carousel of Valentine’s Day Ideas’ for inspiration. Find a category you like, click on the tile and explore your options.
If you have more suggestions for ways Bing can help others celebrate Valentine’s Day, let us know at Bing Listens.
Have fun celebrating,
– The Bing Team