Week 11 Results:
Bing Predicts was 9-5 in Week 11, missing Dallas’s first win since September 20, a blowout win by Tampa Bay, close wins for New York and Indianapolis and Green Bay’s return to the top in their division. The victories included us correctly predicting Carolina and New England to remain undefeated, Baltimore beating St. Louis, Detroit getting a home win against Oakland, and Jacksonville improving to 4-6 against Tennessee on Thursday night, among others.
Each week Bing Predicts picks the winners of every professional football game. By every Tuesday, for the rest of the season, we’ll update our prior week’s results, share our upcoming week’s predictions on Bing and provide insights into how we make our picks.
Week 12 Predictions:
This week, New England and Carolina both improve to 11-0 this season, and the week will end with Cleveland getting back to winning ways with their first victory since October 11.
Week 12 starts with three games on Thanksgiving:
- Carolina travels to Dallas and continues their perfect season, beating an opponent who they’ve been winless against in their past 5 games together.
- Detroit, who has gone 1-7 against Philadelphia in the past 8 games, will improve on that record, just beating a Philadelphia team riddled with injuries.
- Green Bay continues their recent dominance, defeating a Chicago team that is winless in divisional matchups this season.
Here are the predictions for the rest of this week’s games:
- Arizona wins on the road against a divisional rival in San Francisco, which has scored the fewest points this season and has the highest negative point differential (113) among all teams.
- Atlanta looks to get their season back on track with a much needed win against Minnesota at home.
- Cincinnati, reeling from consecutive losses after an 8-0 start, beats a St. Louis team clad in blue and gold at home.
- Cleveland snaps their 5 game losing streak and completes the season sweep over their division rivals in Baltimore, a team which lost their starting QB and RB to season-ending injuries last week.
- Houston keeps up the pressure on division leading Indianapolis, with a win against a New Orleans team coming off a bye.
- Indianapolis continues to run the table in their division under their back-up QB, winning against a resurgent team from Tampa.
- Jacksonville wins three games in a row for the first time in almost two years, with a win at home against a struggling San Diego team.
- Kansas City continues the ascent in their division by beating a Buffalo team at home, and improving their winning streak to 5 games.
- New England wins the Week 12 marquee game on the road against a Denver team missing their starting QB for another week.
- Both New York teams win. One comes home to beat an unpredictable Miami team and gets to a winning record. The other team returns from a bye week to beat their closest division rivals in Washington to solidify their position at the top of their division.
- Oakland travels to Tennessee and gets their 5th win of the season for the first time since 2011, when they finished 8-8. The last time they finished with a winning record was back in 2002.
- Seattle improves to a winning record at home against a Pittsburgh team that last travelled to Seattle more than 12 years ago.
-Mayank Shrivastava, Bing Predicts Team