Each week Bing Predicts picks the winners of every professional football game. By every Wednesday, for the rest of the season, we’ll update our prior week’s results, share our upcoming week’s predictions on Bing and provide insights into how we make our picks.
Week 7 Predictions:
For Week 7, the Bing Predicts models believe the two undefeated teams playing, Carolina and New England, will remain unblemished for this season as the other three remaining undefeated teams, Cincinnati, Denver and Green Bay, enjoy their bye week. Bing predicted Detroit would finally get one in the win column last week but project that Minnesota will stop their win streak at one. Arizona, which is the only team in the league to score 200 points thus far this season, gets back on track at home against struggling Baltimore.
Here are the other 10 teams for this coming week:
- Seattle gets back in the win column in a divisional victory between two 2-4 teams Thursday night against San Francisco.
Sunday 9:30am ET:
- Buffalo wins the early Sunday game in London against Jacksonville.
Regular Sunday games:
- Atlanta takes advantage of extra rest to shake off its first loss last Thursday with a win over Tennessee.
- Indianapolis forgoes trick plays in beating New Orleans.
- Miami gets back to 3-3 with a win over Houston.
- New York avenges their season opening loss at Dallas with a home win.
- Pittsburgh, randomly choosing one of their three quarterbacks to lead them, defeats 1-5 Kansas City.
- Saint Louis returns from a week off to beat Cleveland.
- San Diego bounces back from their near upset at Green Bay with a win over in-state divisional rival Oakland.
- Washington defeats Tampa Bay in a close game as our models predict a 53% chance of win.
Week 6 Results:
Bing Predicts was 9-5 in Week 6, correctly picking Houston and Cincinnati as road winners in two games expected to be closely contested. Bing was fortunate to be 2-0 in the overtime games won by Denver and Detroit. The season record is now 57-34.
-Walter Sun, Bing Predicts Team Lead