Do you dream of being on the court at a pro game? Are you a HUGE Miami Heat fan? Longing to meet a Heat legend? Then this sweepstakes is for you! Bing teamed up with the Miami Heat to bring our fans the opportunity to win an exclusive VIP Playoff Experience.
Here’s what you could win:
- Two lower level tickets to an third round playoff game.
- Opportunity to be on-court to present the Official Game Ball to the referees on the court prior to tipoff.
- A pre-game meet and greet with a Heat Legend.
- A basketball autographed by the Miami Heat team.
To enter via Twitter, click here and retweet the tweet.
You can check out the rules below.
– The Bing Team
Bing ULTIMATE HEAT EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AT TIME OF ENTRY. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS ON MAY 1, 2013 AND ENDS ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY FOLLOWING THE CONCLUSION OF ROUND TWO OF THE 2013 NBA PLAYOFFS.
1. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 5:00 P.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 5/3/13, visit www.facebook.com/MiamiHEAT, submit a completed entry form. You may also enter by retweeting an @MiamiHeat Twitter posting about the “Bing Ultimate HEAT Experience” Sweepstakes with the hashtag #BingHEATVIP or mailing a 3×5 index card including your name, age, address, telephone number and email address to “Bing Ultimate HEAT Experience Winners List c/o Corporate Partnerships, Miami Heat Limited Partnership, 601 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132.” If you enter by retweeting, you may only retweet once for entry. Limit one (1) entry per person per Facebook handle or per Twitter handle or name and address. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for technical, electronic, hardware, software, network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind. All entries must be completed by 10:00 A.M ET on or about the next business day following the conclusion of Round 2 of the 2013 NBA Playoffs to be eligible for the drawing. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
2. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prizewill be awarded and, if the Miami HEAT advances to the 2013 Eastern Conference Finals, will consist of a Miami HEAT VIP fan experience, including: (a) airline tickets to and from the Miami metropolitan area, hotel accommodations (double occupancy) and transportation to and from the hotel and Arena for the winner and a guest; (b) two (2) lower level tickets to a Miami HEAT home playoff basketball game one or two during the Eastern Conference Finals conducted at the AmericanAirlines Arena the date of which shall be solely selected by the Miami HEAT; (c) an opportunity for a meet and greet with a HEAT Legend (ex: Alonzo Mourning), (d) pre-game on court photo opportunity, and (e) present the official game ball to referees pre-game. The winner will also receive one (1) team autographed basketball. Estimated Retail Value of the Grand Prize: $3,320.00. In the event the Miami HEAT does not advance to the 2013 Eastern Conference Finals, a Grand Prize of equal or great value will be awarded. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. No alternate dates are available. All minors (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event.
3. DRAWING:One (1) potential winner will be selected through a random drawing, on or about noon the next business day following the conclusion of Round 2 of the 2013 NBA Playoffs from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
4. ELIGIBILITY and GENERAL TERMS:Sweepstakes open only to U.S. legal residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Winners must show proof of residency. Employees of the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC and each of their respective shareholders, employees, parents, directors, officers, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns (hereinafter, “NBA Entities”), Microsoft Corporation (“Microsoft”), and the Miami Heat Limited Partnership and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, bottlers, divisions, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies and immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such employees are not eligible to win. No substitution of prize is offered; no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted; and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, shall determine the location of and the particular basketball game at which the tickets may be used. Additionally, the Miami HEAT shall determine, in its sole discretion, the time, date, location and/or (as applicable) of the game, seat locations and the meet and greet as well as the particular HEAT Legend for such meet and greet. All expenses and incidental costs not expressly stated in the prize descriptions above, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, meals (except as otherwise provided in this Official Rules), personal charges, security fees, or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of the winner. Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event the published prize is unavailable. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Prize recipients will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes and, if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these rules to their members and anyone who enters this sweepstakes through means not permitted by these rules is disqualified. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his/her sweepstakes entries) who tampers with the entry process.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASES: The Grand Prize winner will be notified by direct message, email and/or phone within twenty four (24) hours of the drawing and may be required to claim their prize within twenty four (24) hours of notification by signing and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law). In the event the Affidavit and Release is not returned within twenty four (24) hours, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Prize may also be forfeited if (a) the notification is sent to the address provided on the entry and is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (b) a telephone notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within twenty four (24) hours; or (c) the winner is unable to attend on the date(s) specified. Upon forfeiture for any reason, no compensation shall be given to the original selected winner and an alternate winner will be selected. An alternate will only be selected once. All participants, by participating in this sweepstakes, and winner, by acceptance of a prize, agrees on behalf of themselves, their executors, assigns and heirs, to release the NBA Entities, Microsoft, the Miami HEAT and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, bottlers, divisions, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating any prize-related or sweepstakes-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or in the announcement or offering of any prize.Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes if it is tampered with or corrupted in any manner and, in the event of cancellation, prizes will be awarded via a random drawing to be conducted from all eligible entries received as of the date of cancellation.
6. Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation as permitted by law by Basketball Properties, Ltd., Miami Heat Limited Partnership, AmericanAirlines Arena, Microsoft, National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC and/or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotion agencies.
7. WINNERS LIST:For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before June 14, 2013 to: Bing Ultimate HEAT Experience Winners List c/o Corporate Partnerships, Miami Heat Limited Partnership, 601 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132. Winners list will be sent after the prize has been awarded.
8. SPONSOR: Microsoft , One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA, 98052