We’ve drawn and sent notification to the first ten winners, pending confirmation of eligibility, in the Bing Rewards $250,000 sweepstakes to help public schools. Ten more winners are being drawn each week over the next four weeks, for a total of 50 winners, so if your name isn’t listed below, you can still enter for a chance to win!
These lucky winners will get the opportunity to help public school students and their teachers with a $5,000 gift card to DonorsChoose.org.
1. Steven S. of Auburn, WA tells us he’s going to use his $5K gift card to support special needs projects across the country, such as projects for children with autism.
2. Ralph L. of Portland, OR supports his local school, Harrison Park Schools, and plans on funding projects there.
3. Christine W. of Denver, CO plans on donating to projects in Denver and special needs projects.
4. James R. of Westfield, NJ wishes to focus his funds on the most urgent math and science projects on the DonorsChoose.org website.
5. Erik G. of Longview, WA intends to use his $5K gift card to support Wallace Elementary in Kelso, WA.
6. Jessica G. of Jacksonville, FL let us know she’ll be supporting schools in Duval County in Jacksonville.
The other four lucky winners, pending confirmation of eligibility, are:
7. Siddharth M. Indianapolis, IN
8. Will A. Rohnert Park, CA
9. Rekha B. Plano, TX
10. Anthony M. Bastrop, LA
DonorsChoose.org lets public school teachers from across the country request specific resources that will engage their students: paintbrushes, microscopes, xylophones – even soccer balls! These lucky members will choose which of the thousands of projects to support, and $5,000 will make many teachers’ wishes come true. To find out more about the projects in your local area visit www.donorschoose.org.
Bing Rewards members can enter as often as they’d like using the credits they earn by searching with Bing. Enter early and your entry gives you multiple chances to win – names not drawn in one week automatically get entered into the following week’s drawing.
To enter to win one of the fifty $5,000 gift cards, visit bing.com/rewards/redeem/win. Not a Bing Rewards member? Start earning and redeeming today by visiting http://www.bingrewards.com and following the instructions to create a Bing Rewards account. You can find the sweepstakes Official Rules here. Good luck!
You can also follow @BingRewards on Twitter for the latest program news, extra ways to get rewarded and exclusive offers.
– Alex Danskin, Marketing Communication Manager, Bing
* No purchase necessary. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States + D.C. who are 13 years or older at the time of entry. Sweepstakes ends October 15, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. ET. Only one (1) gift code can be used per donor, and a maximum of one (1) code can be applied to projects from each teacher. Donations made using the prize code are not tax-deductible. Gift code cannot be used to purchase additional codes. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,000.