We are pleased to announce the winners, pending official confirmation, of the three Bing Rewards sweepstakes that ended on October 30. Our November sweeps have begun! Keep reading for details on the great new prizes we’re offering and how to enter, but first congratulations to our latest winners.
- Shiny A. of Columbia, South Carolina was drawn as the grand prize winner of 100,000 Bing Rewards credits. We’re looking forward to finding out how Shiny wants to spend this bounty!
- David J. of Eugene, Orgeon was picked as the winner of the awesome Xbox 360 and Kinect bundle that comes with the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, a spectacularly remastered version of the original “Halo” campaign to celebrate the 10 year anniversary.
- The final selected winner is Mike P. of Humble, TX, for the 1 year subscription of Hulu Plus. Enjoy the shows!
Our new sweepstakes* have kicked off and will run through November 30th, 2011 at 11.59 a.m. ET. We think we’ve outdone ourselves with this month’s prizes, which include a:
- College Survival Pack, including a Windows 7 laptop tricked out with Office 2010, $250 expert homework help from Cramster, up to $250 in textbook rentals from Chegg and a $100 Starbucks gift card for those late night cram sessions.
- Target Shopping Spree – 3 Winners. Three extremely lucky winners will get a huge jump on their holiday shopping with $1,000 gift cards from Target.
- Super Chill Xbox Prize Pack. An Xbox 360 4GB+Kinect bundle, packed with two hot new titles to light up your winter chillfest: Kinect Sports Season 2 and Dance Central 2.
To enter, visit http://www.discoverbing.com/bingrewards/sweepstakes and please follow the instructions to create a Bing Rewards account or simply log into your existing Bing Rewards account. Join before November 30th to automatically be entered into the Super Chill Xbox Prize Pack and the College Survival Pack sweepstakes. You can find the sweepstakes Official Rules here. Good luck!
Have an idea for a Bing Rewards sweepstake prize you’d like to see in the future? We want to hear it. Just send us a note on Twitter or leave us a comment below.
Product Marketing Manager, Bing
* No purchase necessary. Open only to Legal residents of the 50 US +D.C. 13 +.