This week is Fashion Week in New York City – a week where the hottest fashion designers get together to unveil their latest visions for the year. Because we know not everyone can make it to New York, we’re partnering with Jonathan Valdez, the creator of fashion, entertainment and events blog OrangeJuiceandBiscuits.com (OJ&B), to help give you some style tips and inspiration for this fall.
Voted one of the “Top 5 Best Bloggers to Follow” by Mashable.com, Jonathan uses OJ&B to voice insights on the fashion and entertainment news scene – bringing you sizzling details from the hottest parties, fashion shows and events in New York City.
Join us this Wednesday, September 14 from 12-1 PM Pacific/3-4 PM Eastern, as we host a live @Bing twitter chat with Jonathan to talk about fall fashion. Join us for a little shopping inspiration and hopefully a little fun. To participate, all you have to do is follow @bing and @jonathanvaldez and tweet your questions and commentary with the hashtag #BingIt. We will be giving away two $50 gift cards at random to those who join in the conversation – giving you a chance to indulge in even more shopping fun this fall.
In the meantime, here are a few ways that you can use Bing as your very own personal shopper:
- Stop searching and start finding: One search on Bing helps you find the best rated items at the lowest price across the web.
- Visualize what you want: Shopping search results feature photos of your desired product – allowing you to easily scan and find what you’re looking for. Mouse over the photo you like to see average ratings and product details.
- Find out what your friends think: Connect Bing to Facebook to see your friends’ retailers, clothing lines and other shopping-related ‘likes’ within search results. See a listing of your Facebook friends’ upcoming birthdays and use Bing to shop for the perfect gift.
- Read integrated reviews: Bing organizes all of the reviews and rankings – from both experts and customers – in one place so you can make the right decision for you.
- Shopping Wish List Facebook App: Use the Bing shopping wish list app to help you keep track of all of the cool products you find online. Share your list with friends on Facebook to help you minimize your wait time in returns lines.
- Bing mobile deals brings together local deals and coupons from Groupon, LivingSocial, Tippr and many others, giving you access to over 200,000 local offers in more than 14,000 cities in the U.S. Visit m.bing.com on your smart phone to explore discounts and coupons near you. With one click, you’ll see the top daily deals featuring the very best offers in your metro area, with savings generally from 30%-50% off.
– Kari Dilloo, Bing PR, @karidilloo