As mobile shopping gets more popular, we want to help you to find and shop products on your iPhone even more effortless. The new Bing for Mobile iPhone app includes a Shopping section where you can find products, see ratings, and read reviews. Search with your camera, your voice, or your keyboard to find brand-name products and compare prices. Not sure what to get for her birthday? No problem, we provide you with a list of product categories of the most popular items.
Here is how it works:
· On the home page of Bing, click Shopping to launch the feature.
· Tap through to a category of products, or search for a specific product using your voice or the keyboard.
· For more information about a product that is right in front of you, use the camera feature to scan the barcode of the product.
· You can then sort results by relevance, user rating, expert rating, or price.
· Click through for product details and a link to the merchant website.
As our mobile devices become more important to our every day lives, we hope that the Bing for Mobile iPhone app shopping features will help you make decisions on the go easier.
Keep on shopping…
Andy Chu – Bing for Mobile
Other posts of interest:
Camera Scanning on the iPhone app
Bing on your mobile browser, iPhone, and beyond
Bing for iPhone Update