I have a confession to make: I’m a Valentine’s Day scrooge. Despite that, Valentine’s Day still sneaks up on me every year and while I might consider saying “Bah humbug” to Cupid, I just can’t. Duty calls, and because I have some very special family and friends in my life, I feel obligated to do a bit more than a drugstore greeting card and a box of stale heart candies.
Whether you’re a scrooge like me or you’re the romantic type, Valentine’s Day can require lots of preparation. Lucky for you, Bing is here to help you put together a romantic evening your valentine won’t soon forget. But just because your sweetie pie makes you feel like a million bucks doesn’t mean you have to spend every last penny proving it. With cashback you can shop for your valentine and get cash back for yourself. That definitely appeals to my scrooginess – give more to them and get more for me! Shop our Valentine’s Day gift guides and find exactly what you’re looking. Plus between February 3-10th, you can get even more cashback savings, up to 30%.
Here are a few great Vday deals for you to consider:
· Looking for bling for your valentine? Get 30% cashback from Ice.com by searching for “Ice.com cashback.”
· Flowers are a classic Valentine’s Day gift and there are four retailers for you to choose your bouquets from, including Teleflora at 25% cashback, Flora Flora at 30%, Proflowers at 30%, and 1-800-Flowers at 25%.
· Gap is offering 20% cashback on their brands, including Old Navy and Banana Republic.
· Sumptuous beauty gifts to pamper your valentine are available at Beauty.com or Sephora, where you can get 20% cashback at both
· Prefer to pick up some sweet treats for your sweet? Ghiardelli Chocolates is offering 25% cashback and at 1-800-Bakery you can get 20% plus free shipping!
Whether you’re a die-hard romantic or a Vday scrooge like me, whether you’re looking to make your Valentine’s Day sweet or sassy, or whether you want to pick up a little bling for yourself this February and put cash back in your wallet at the same time, Bing’s got you covered.
So in the words of my favorite grade school Valentine’s card: Won’t you “bee” mine?
Kelly Scott, cashback Product Manager
Other posts of interest:
Online holiday shopping tips by Mary Hunt