- Additional Languages: 中文！
- Search Results: increased from the first 250 to the first 1,000. And added a flag to disable host collapsing (the suppression of more than two results from a top-level URL) to facilitate the development of accurate paging algorithms.
- Search Tags: enhanced to return results as a comma-delimited list or as an array of name/value pairs. Results can also be filtered by the Search Tag name.
- Local Search: no longer do you need to specify lat & lon for location, you can now city names and zip codes, just like in the web UI. We’ve also added local data support for the following markets: en-AU, en-CA, en-GB, en-US, es-US, fr-CA, fr-FR, and it-IT.
- PhoneBook Results: now sort by distance and relevance
- New Code Samples: we have greatly increased the number of samples in the documentation as well as added a new quick and dirty sample Console Application that you can use to quickly experiment with the API, or you can use the updated Windows Forms version in C#.
Check out the SDK for a more in-depth look at the new features.
— Nathan Buggia, Live Search Marketer