According to web search results, there are three main ways to use Bing Maps in a low code solution:
- You can use Microsoft Power Platform, which includes Bing Maps, to build a website with Power Pages. This is a tool that allows you to create web pages without writing code. You can drag and drop Bing Maps components and customize them with properties and formulas.
- If you have a WordPress site, a bing search like https://www.bing.com/search?q=Bing+Maps+Wordpress suggests quite a few options:
- Leverage the Embed a map in your website - Bing Maps experience
- Create a Custom Map URL - Bing Maps | Microsoft Learn
- Or use one of the many Wordpress plug-ins like those featured in our previous blogs
- You can use Bing Maps V8 Interactive SDK, which shows how to add a map with only a few lines of HTML or script.
I hope this helps you find the best option for your project. You can get started with Bing Maps for Enterprise by creating a key today!