10. Brett Farve un-retires (again!) – I must admit I am a Farve fan. I’m not a fan of multiple retirements though!
9. Kanye West’s awkward moments – When the President calls you a jacka**, there isn’t much more to add now is there…
8. David Letterman scandal – Yikes
7. Captain “Sully” – Saving the lives of all those people! He is a hero!
6. Balloon Boy – <sigh>
5. Barack Obama is inaugurated – What a moment in history!
4. The Gosselin fiasco – 2 kids and no TV show would probably have been enough.
3. Celebrity Deaths (Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Natasha Richardson, Patrick Swayze, Ed McMahon …) – Very sad and many died too soon.
2. Twilight – I’m probably the only person in the world who isn’t following this trend.
1. Tiger Woods scandal – What was he thinking!
Okay, so I made up my own top 10 stories from 2009. I think you might agree with some of them though, although you may have included others. What I love about the list is the diversity. We live in a diverse world with diverse problems and interests. (Though some had the same interests…Letterman and Woods. J ) Either way, you can find the latest stories by searching Bing. Stay informed!