Using the plugin, visitors can translate a site into any of the 40+ supported languages in one click without leaving the page once this light-weight, cross-browser plugin is installed. This plugin also provides options for a setting a color scheme, as well as an option to allow visitors to suggest translations.
The Bing Translator plugin should be installed from within the WordPress Dashboard by clicking on Plugins > Add New and search for “Bing Translator” and works on any WordPress site. A site developer can also manually install the plugin by downloading it from WordPress.org, then adding the “bing-translator” folder in the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
Here is the video for How to Use Bing Translator Plugin for WordPress.
More Links to Get Started
- Bing Translator Blog Post
- Blog Post from Microsoft Open Technologies
- Translator Plugin Site on WordPress.org
- Installing & Configuring the Bing Translator for WordPress
- Using the Bing Translator for WordPress
- Adding Bing Translator to WordPress using WordPress Widgets
- Adding Bing Translator to WordPress using Shortcodes
- Adding Bing Translator to WordPress using PHP Template Tags
Congratulations to Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc team for their great work on the Bing Translator Plugin for WordPress!
Bing Translator Team