A month into the new year means we’re already a month into award season. If you’ve been following along, last month the Bing Predicts team kicked things off with nominees and predictions for the Golden Globe® Awards, accurately predicting the winners of several categories, including Best Motion Picture – Comedy, Best Actress and Actor for a Drama, and Best Animated Film. Also in January, we shared the list of winners for the People’s Choice Awards, and accurately predicted the winners for the three top categories of the Screen Actors Guild Awards®.
This month, the glitz and glamour continues and Bing is ready with all the information you need for British Academy Film Awards, Grammys® and Oscars®, including Bing’s predictions for who will take home trophies at each event. We’ll be back next week with more information on the Academy Awards®, but for now, see who Bing predicts to win at the British Academy Film Awards and Grammys.
BAFTA Film Awards
This Valentine’s Day, see which film artists get the most love at the 69th British Academy Film Awards. But before you settle in for the show, check out this year’s nominees and Bing predictions for who will take home one of BAFTA’s theatrical masks.
Here’s just a glimpse of who we predict will win. To see the full list of British Academy Film Award nominees and predictions go here.
- Best Film and Original Screenplay will go to Spotlight, while Outstanding British Film will go to Brooklyn.
- The cast of The Revenant will have reason to cheer when Leonardo DiCaprio wins the category of Leading Actor and Alejandro G. Iñárritu takes home the award for Best Director.
- For her performance in Room, Brie Larson is predicted to take home awards for both Leading Actress and Rising Star.
- Supporting Actor will go to Mark Rylance for his role in Bridge of Spies and Supporting Actress will go to Rooney Mara for her performance in Carol.
- Bing Predicts the Mad Max: Fury Road crew will have a lot to celebrate, taking home BAFTA Film Awards in five categories, including Editing, Make-up and Hair, Production Design, Sound, and Special Visual Effects.
On Monday, February 15, music legends and up-and-coming artists will gather at the Staples Center in Los Angeles to honor the achievements in the recording arts during the 58th Grammy Awards. Based on data gathered by the Bing Predicts team, it looks like it’ll be a good night for Taylor Swift, Mark Ronson, Kendrick Lamar and the roots-rock band, Alabama Shakes.
Here’s a glimpse at just some of the Bing predictions for this year’s Grammys. To see the full list of Grammy Award nominees and predictions go here.
Have your own predictions for 2016 Grammy Awards? Tell us your predictions @UKBing and tag with #Grammys. Or, share feedback and ideas for Bing on Bing Listens.
– The Bing Predicts Team
British Academy Film Awards and BAFTA are the trademarks of The British Academy of Film and Television Arts and BAFTA Management Limited.
Golden Globe(s)® mark is the registered trademark and service mark of The Hollywood Foreign Press Association.
Grammy(s)® is the trademark of the National Academy of Arts & Sciences.
“OSCAR®,” “OSCARS®,” “ACADEMY AWARD®,” and “ACADEMY AWARDS®,” are trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
People’s Choice Awards is the trademark of One Three Digital, LLC.
Screen Actors Guild Awards is the trademark of the Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists.