Bing Rewards has launched two new sweepstakes for a Nokia Lumia 900 and a Xbox 360® that will run through May 1st. Continue reading for details on these great prizes and how to enter, but first congratulations to our latest winners! We are pleased to announce, pending official confirmation, the following winners for the three Bing Rewards sweepstakes that ended on April 2nd:
- The five lucky winners picked in the $500 Target GiftCard sweepstake were: Matthew H. of Roswell, NM; David T. of Somerset, KY; Ryan L. of Omaha, NE; Connor D. of Redmond, WA: and, Connie L. of Santa Clara, CA. Congratulations!
- Nicholas C. of Marlboro, NJ was drawn as the winner of the Xbox 360 Prize Pack with Mass Effect 3. Have fun with the awesome Kinect™ integration.
Our two new sweepstakes* have kicked off and will end May 1, 2012 at 11.59 a.m. ET. The prizes include:
- Nokia Lumia 900 – 5 Winners. The amazingly fast Lumia 900 has a crisp 4.3-inch display screen and is the first Nokia Windows Phone with 4G LTE connectivity. This beautifully designed phone also comes with cutting-edge apps such as Xbox Live and ESPN Sports Hub. We’re also including $200 cash toward a new contract with AT&T.
- Xbox 360 Prize Pack & Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13. One lucky participant will take home an Xbox 360 console with Kinect, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13, and a 12 month Xbox 360 LIVE® Gold membership. Tiger Woods 13 is the franchise’s first version to work with Kinect, which means the game just got a whole lot better.
To enter, visit www.discoverbing.com/rewards/web and please follow the instructions to create a Bing Rewards account or simply visit our redemption center here. You can find the sweepstakes Official Rules here. Good luck!
Start following @BingRewards on Twitter for the latest program news, opportunities to win and exclusive offers. If you have an idea for a Bing Rewards sweepstake prize you’d like to see in the future, we want to hear it!
- Alex Danskin, Marketing Communication Manager, Bing
* No purchase necessary. Open only to Legal residents of the 50 US +D.C. 13 +.