SMX Advanced search conference kicks off in Seattle today and we’re proud to be a part of the event. The Bing crew will be out in force speaking across a range of topics from social search, SEO tools and the latest in local and mobile.
On Wednesday, Bing’s own Stefan Weitz, will discuss the significance of socializing the web and, by proxy, search, potential implications to user behavior, and share practical tips to consider for the burgeoning area of social search. The talk and demo will be followed by a fire side chat and Q&A with Danny Sullivan.
You can also find us engaging searchers across SMX in a number of places. Here’s a quick summary of where you can find us.
Day 1 – June 7th
- 9:00AM The New Periodic Table Of SEO [Duane Forrester – Bing]
- 9:00AM Quality Score: The Unwritten Manual For Google AdWords & Bing adCenter [Ping Jen, Microsoft Advertising]
- 1:45PM The Really Complicated Technical SEO Infrastructure Issues [Steve Macbeth – Bing]
- 3:30PM How the Search Alliance is Paying Off For Search Marketers [Teresa Elliott- Microsoft Advertising]
Day 2 – June 8th
- 9:00AM Keynote: Confluence of Social Data & Search [Stefan Weitz – Bing; Danny Sullivan-Search Engine Land]
- 1:30PM Up Close with Bing Business Portal [Andy Chu – Bing; Santanu Basu – Bing; Greg Sterling – Sterling Market Intelligence; Chandu Thota – Dealmap]
If you’re going to the show, we look forward to seeing you in person (we’re in booth #25). If you’re not able to make it to Seattle, you can follow the tweets spouting from the conference by tracking #SMX
- Aya Zook, Product Manager, Bing