On February 13th, Lady Antebellum, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Arcade Fire will battle it out to see who will take home the Grammy for Album of the Year. Will it come down to a “lady” or will the California girl extinguish the “Fire”? It’s anyone’s guess, but if people searching Bing determined the outcome the statue would go to Lady Gaga.
Once again, we have delved into the search logs to read the tea leaves and highlight any interesting trends around the Grammy’s. Here you go:
- Interest in Grammys up 237% year over year
- Justin Bieber queries up 10X year over year
- Katy Perry searches are up 218% year over year
- Lady Gaga is up 108% year over year
- The most searched popular artists since the last Grammy’s: Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry
To add a bit of color to the data, we’ve created an infographic. (Click on the thumbnail to see rendered at fullscreen.)
You can check out the nominees across all categories with the Grammy’s Visual Search Gallery. Whether you’re looking for “album of the year” or “best new artist”, you can sort by category in a matter of clicks.
- The Bing Team