The SDK for Version 5 is now live and available for online browsing or download. Start taking advantage of the following new features:
- A completely new, advanced set of features for Pushpins, Polylines and Polygons
- Support for Popup Info Boxes with a custom look and feel
- A way to group shapes using Shape Layers
- Complete control over Mouse and Keyboard Events
- The same Bird’s Eye Panning and mini map that you see on maps.live.com and A More Accurate Bird’s Eye Set Center Method.
- A smaller download, thanks to a Compressed Map Control
- An optional Small Navigation Dashboards
- A reorganized, more straightforward method for Finding Locations and Businesses
- Developer control over Tile Overfetching
- More straightforward support for Tile Layers
- Virtual Earth API support for the Japanese market using Programmatic Market Selection.
So, start coding!!!!